Dubai CKA Facility
Product Logistics in the Middle East and beyond
CKA (Charles Kendall Ayezan) is the brand name for Product Logistics in the Middle East operated from our 3PL facility in Dubai.
We help brand owners reach lucrative new Middle East & African markets whilst staying legal and compliant at all stages of the supply chain from product re-packaging and labelling to retail distribution.
Our scope of services extends from customs clearance, freight forwarding, transport, warehousing and third-party logistics. We’ve been operating in the region since 1946, so its no surprise that our customers benefit from seamless logistics combined with local market knowledge.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES IN DUBAI
- Reduction in duty paid
- Reduced local handling costs in Dubai through site location in JAFZA
- Elimination of unnecessary and premature payment of duty
- Competitive local and international logistics costs
- Ability to manage local credit control
- Reduce risk of local Customs penalties
- Eliminate the seizure of goods through additional compliance services
- Procurement of ingredients, components or pack design
- Business conducted in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley; US FCPA & UK BA
- Improved lead and turnaround times
- Ability to label in Arabic competitively and locally
- Economies of scale subsequently passed onto customers
- Ability to provide samples, deliver promotions and change packaging quickly
- Ability to control costs and eliminate risks
Photos from our Dubai facility