The original business, Charles Kendall & Partners, was formed in December 1945. Charles Kendall, a former Army Officer, set up an office in the elegant setting of Albert Court, Kensington, looking onto the Royal Albert Hall. Our global head office remains there still.
In the late 1940s, we were appointed as procurement agents for Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and the Sultanate of Oman. Today, Charles Kendall Procurement (as it's now known), continues to act as trusted partner for government ministries and organisations in Oman.