Charles Kendall was engaged by NSW Health Infrastructure (HI) to review and realign the financial, contractual, procurement and project reporting requirements in its Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process.
Migrating HI's $10M in projects and programs from paper-based to electronic procurement management, Charles Kendall improved efficiency both within HI's three-person team and for external stakeholders.
- Identification of all existing manual procurement process flows and forms;
- Identification of opportunities to streamline these existing process flows and forms;
- Development of new process flows and forms.
- Phase 1: Establish a baseline for existing processes and identify opportunities for improved efficiency;
- Phase 2: Based on findings in Phase 1, define requirements for improvements and optimisation across Processes, Forms and User Interface;
- Phase 3: Implement all optimisations defined and approved in Phase 2.
- Procurement processes reduced from twelve to five;
- Remaining five processes rationalised and mapped into flowcharts for easy adherence and implementation;
- Interactive user guide and simplified printable manual, along with electronic form/audit trial tool ready for integration with HI portal.