UnityWater, a statutory body providing water and sewerage services to the Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast regions, engaged Charles Kendall to compose its Capital Works Annual Procurement Plan.
We delivered a timely and highly structured procurement plan that clearly outlined scope and spend strategies, while enabling compliance with both State Government and Competition Authority policies.
- Communicate key procurement issues to relevant parties;
- Provide Unity Water with clearer scope and a timely delivery plan of upcoming capital works;
- Identify opportunities and strategies for planning and project methodologies, with a key focus on expenditure.
- Stakeholder engagement to identify capital programs and associated procurement activities.
- Review of current procurement initiatives to establish baseline data;
- Review of the 2012-2013 capital works program to establish a structured approach to upcoming projects;
- Development of strategies based on key categories within expenditure and procurement/management.
- Capital expenditure profile (including forecasts to 2017) encompassing key project delivery areas across major network growth and renewals projects;
- In-depth description of existing and proposed procurement structure and methodologies, with a corporate-aligned schedule for 2012-2013;
- Summary of key opportunities, including procurement categorisation, planning and joint activities.