TransLink Transit Authority, the Queensland government authority in charge of public transport across Southeast Queensland, engaged Charles Kendall to conduct an external review of its contact centre operations.
Charles Kendall successfully oversaw procurement activities throughout the review process and achieved the objective of engaging an experienced provider to cater for TransLink's 112,000 monthly contact centre calls.
- Review contact centre operations for consistency and effectiveness of information provision;
- Ensure effective procurement of a service provider for future contact centre service provision;
- Maintain probity throughout project and adhere to time and budget limitations.
- Phase 1: Examine current arrangements, identify issues and develop a Significant Procurement Plan and Risk Plan;
- Phase 2: Develop tender documentation and Evaluation Plan, and review specification;
- Phase 3: Managed site visits, tender evaluations, contract negotiations and coordinated tender debriefs.
- Successfully delivered project on time and within budget;
- Maintained probity throughout the process;
- Engaged an experienced supplier for future service provision;
Charles Kendall was also engaged for an additional phase to implement the contract management plan and ensure the benefits identified during the tender process were realised.