Santos engaged Charles Kendall to provide additional in-house support to the Contracts and Procurement (C&P) department to assist in establishing strategies and contracts during the Gladstone Liquefied Natural Gas (GLNG) project, a US$18.5 billion gas export venture scheduled for delivery in early 2015.
We successfully aided in the delivery of procurement activities, enabling financial savings and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- Support Santos’ in-house C&P team in establishing strategies and contracts;
- Manage joint venture approvals;
- Compile and administer complex tender packages, including contract formation, negotiation and post-award administration;
- Adhere to establish joint venture protocols to deliver operational and financial benefits to stakeholders.
- We supplied long-term resources to provide capacity and stability to the C&P team, ensuring cost, time and quality parameters were met.
- Deliver strategies and contracts to stakeholders’ requirements;
- Ensure maximum operational and financial value were achieved throughout;
- Abide by established governance, processes and protocols as sanctioned by stakeholders.
- Successful delivery of contract and procurement activities in accordance with stakeholder expectations;
- Contribution to a Master Procurement Plan to schedule and monitor project-wide procurement, ensuring stakeholder objectives were met from the earliest possible stage;
- Financial savings of several million dollars over the life of the project achieved via contracting strategies and stakeholder consultation.